Nursing jobs fall under the highly skilled category. To be eligible for applying, every aspirant applicant needs to meet the academic and professional criteria put forth by the employer. If you are a graduate degree holder in Nursing stream like B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor’s in Nursing(B.N.) and registered at Nepal Nursing Council; then you are eligible to apply for Staff Nurse positions. However, the application process involves a predefined procedures that every applicant needs to strictly follow in order to land on the job available. The application process involves the following steps:
- Getting “Eligibility Number” from Saudi Council for Health Specialties(SCFHS).
- Registering for “Prometric Test” and passing test by scoring more than 50% in the test.
- DataFlow Verification for Primary Source Verification(PSV) of all academic and work experience credentials from DataFlow Group.
- Getting selected through Skype interview from the recruiting Hospitals.
- Documentation and Visa approval from the embassy concerned.
- Ticket confirmation and dispatchment to the concerned Hospitals.