Construction Low Skilled
Construction Worker Responsibilities
- Assisting tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erecting and breaking up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unloading and carrying materials at construction sites
Our business associates from the Arab countries are looking for a competent Construction Worker to work on buildings, roads and other construction projects. You will be the one to help the plans of architects and engineers come to life and become full and solid structures.
Experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules, are also important.
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Use explosives to demolish structures according to instructions
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Proven experience as construction worker
- Experience in operating equipment like trench rammers, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
- Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent