Barista is a trained espresso-based coffee maker. We have been regularly supplying baristas to our business associates like Dunkin’ Donuts, Paparoti, to name a few. All interested baristas willing to work abroad can send us their resumes simply by clicking the link below.
Barista responsibilities include:
- Greeting customers as they enter
- Providing customers with drink menus and answering their questions regarding ingredients
- Taking orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
Our business associates from the Arab countries are looking for a Barista to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea.
Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders. To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills and knowledge of how brewing equipment operates. You should also be able to work various shifts. Note: this position’s compensation includes salary and tips.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure an excellent drinking experience for our guests.
- Greet customers as they enter
- Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the bar area clean
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma; relevant training is a plus