Mechanical & Industrial
Mechanical & Industrial Engineers enhance the systems and processes around us, exploring business challenges and finding innovative solutions that boost efficiency and effectiveness. Heavily industrialized businesses require engineers from these fields more than before to operate their businesses smoothly and effectively. A very lucrative and rewarding career awaits you, if you are a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering field. You can contact us or just send us your resumes and academic and work experience certificates by clicking the link below.
Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge